Tuesday 14 January 2014

Home Again

No pictures.  Sorry.  Recuperating and bored.  No dogs to snuffle and want to play doorman for a few days more.  But not down and out and hope to climb to the bright colours waiting on my cutting table for a scrap quilt.  Nothing like brilliant batiks to make the sun shine in a room and in your heart. Time to do some sketching and to make some lists (ugh).  Maybe put some fabric away and organized for the quilts that will appear on the list. Nice fresh boxes ready and waiting. Reckoning time.  Fingers itching to quilt on the frame but that is taboo at the moment.   But I do have a colourful knitted vest almost finished.  Perhaps I can avoid that list.  :)  What a lovely thought.

Happy January.  I hope the sun is shining wherever you are.

1 comment:

  1. Good morning! Yes, the sun is shining here in Minnesota but oh, it is cold! Your e-mail message brightened my day. :-) Love the pink and green quilt in your header. I also have a pink and green quilt that I love. And that coffee fabric. We may be "kindred spirits". Oh, but I don't knit. However, I do love to buy yarn and pass it on to my daughter because she crochets and will make me scarves. :-) Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete